Walk back in time and relive your ancestor’s way of life!
June Fritzen, Curator
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
Sunday – Friday 1:00-4:00PM
Or by appointment
*Group scheduling is available
Free will donation is appreciated during your visit.
Support the museum with a yearly membership:
- Family $15 / year
- Single $7.50 / year
The museum has a community room available at no charge. Room seats 30 comfortably.
Contact Al Colemer at 734-3306
- 1800’s Territorial Log Cabin
- One Room Schoolhouse
- Bobcat skid steer history including Keller loaders (Forerunner to the Bobcat)
- Rathert Tractor Collection, unique and one-of-a-kind tractors
- Antique cars
- Many artifacts from Sargent County History
- Come and search your family history. If you don’t have time to do the research, call us and we’ll help you out for a small fee.
- County newspapers mircofilm dating back to the late 1800’s
Books for Sale
- Sibley Expedition by Susan (Kudelka) Kildahl
- Sargent County History: Volumes 1 – 4 by Susan (Kudelka) Kildahl
- As it Happened: World War II Experiences by Al Saunders